South Bay Flea MarketsAromas Red Barn Flea Market 1000 Highway 101 Aromas, CA (Monterey County border) Saturday & Sunday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(831) 422-1271Campbell Campbell Flea Market 1769 S. Winchester Blvd (In Campbell Center) Campbell, CA 2nd Saturday of the month, 7 a.m. to dusk Up to 50 vendors
(408) 374-1415Cupertino DeAnza College Flea Market 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino 1st Saturday each month, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Held in campus parking lots B & C (408) 864-8946. Benefits student programs
(408) 829-2569San Jose Branham High School Boosters Flea Market 1570 Branham Lane San Jose, CA 95118 Every 3rd Saturday of the Month, All year round 7 a.m. to ?
(408) 626-3407San Jose Capitol Flea Market 3630 Hillcap Ave Thursday to Sunday year round, 6 a.m. (7 a.m. Sat.) to 5:30 p.m. (408) 225-5800
(408) 238-9162Santa Cruz Downtown Santa Cruz Antiques & Collectibles Fair Corner of Cedar & Lincoln Streets 2nd Sunday of each month, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Benefits the Downtown Assn. of Santa Cruz
(831) 429-8433Santa Cruz Skyview Flea Market 2260 Soquel Drive Santa Cruz, CA 95065 Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday Run by and benefits Santa Cruz Goodwill Industries (831) 462-4442
Slightly Beyond the Bay AreaSan Juan Bautista (in San Benito County) Annual Downtown Flea Market 2nd Sunday of August each year (831) 623-2454
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For a guide to flea markets in other parts of California, go to: http://www.keysfleamarket.com/fleamarket/state/california.htm
Or, check out our friends at Shopify who have also put together a lovely site for all you flea market lovers out there: https://market.shopify.com/
21st & X Streets
Every 2nd Sunday of the month
6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Let us know if we’ve missed any!